Sunday, 22 August 2010

CONTEST!


Last night, I found on In which a girl reads Blog, that she is holding a 'very humongous blogoversary contest'
 where 3 lucky winners can win books out of a selection of 25. I had a look at the list and there are some pretty good books there that I would like to read so I entered.
To enter yourself, just go to the contest page and fill out the form at the bottom of the page. It's INTERNATIONAL as well, which is good for me :) And I think you need to have a blog to enter.
Contest closes 19th September 11pm - US which is between 4am - 7am on the 20th for anyone in the UK depending on where the girl holding it lives in the US.
So check it out and good luck to anyone that does enter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*