Monday, 20 September 2010

2010 Debut Challenge


This is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by The Story Siren. Now I know, like usual I find out about these kind of things when it's nearly the end of year (well. 3 months left) but I can do the research from books I've already read from my 100+ Reading Challenge. These kind of challenges are the reason I love blogging about books. :)
You can have whatever amount of books you want but as long as they are debut novels from that author and completed between 1st January and 31st December.
So here's mon liste:

1. The Luxe by Anna Godberson
2. Lifted by Hilary Freeman
3. This Summer bt Sarah Dessen
4. If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
5. What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
6. Outside Beauty by Cynthia Kadohata
7. The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
8. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
9. The Declaration by Gemma Malley
10. Star-Crossed by Rachael Wing
11. Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher

My aim, I think is 15...hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*