Monday, 18 October 2010

'the big screens, the plastic made dreams, say you don't want it...'

I saw The Legacy by Gemma Malley today in one of those lovely corner shop bookshops, The Lion and The Unicorn Bookshop in Richmond. 


I WANT IT SOO BADLY. 
IT'S BEAUTIFUL. 


whoa. So yeah. I want it. 
Oh and I sorted out my Halloween Hermonie Granger costume, I'm so happy with it. There will of course be pictures, don't worry. :)


Also I have some big fetish for One Night Only's new song, Say You Don't Want It, hence the title... Watch it, Emma Watson's in it, she looks gorgeous as ever.
And then there's The Wanted. Ahhhh...they are lovely aren't they? 


When I saw them at the Help the Heroes concert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*