Tuesday, 7 December 2010

EXAMS!

Day 2 of the Mock Exams and I'm already exhausted. Like I want to go and live in a cave with a sleeping bag and pillow for a month tired. I know I'm a teenager and everything but seriously...I am so fed up with revision and Of Mice and Men and frequency tables, it's stupid.

Today I did English Language, RS and yesterday, Science.
English was...okay. Though I forgot a question...nearly. RS was only 30 mins long and had only 4 questions so it seemed to fly by (though the guys sitting next to me who didn't write anything didn't seem to agree) and Science which was...moderate.
Tomorrow I have a whole day of exams. Maths, French and English Literture. Oh yay. Fun.

Also. I've decided that christmas present buying is such a love/hate relationship. I mean, I like going out shopping in the winter with all the Christmas decorations. But I always have no idea what to buy my friends. I think it's time to go to Boots to get a bath set. You can't go wrong with a bath set :)

I am so happy at the moment with the blog. In the last few days, I've had 4 new followers and lots of comments on how they like my writing which also makes me smile. I remember how only a few months ago, I was writing to myself...literally. Now I know someone is actually reading this, it makes me feel happy inside :)

Anyway. Thank you. You will be rewarded someday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*