Friday, 17 December 2010

On My Bookshelf (4) and an update...

This is my version of 'In My Mailbox' because honestly, I'm not known well enough to have publishers and authors to send me books - and I'm still working out how that can happen.
So here a few things that I have acquired this week:

Books:
- Love, Aubrey - Suzanne LaFleur (Library)
- A Song For Summer - Eva Ibbotson (Library) I am so excited to read this!

I also bought two necklaces online at This Charming Girl, one for my friend and one for myself as there was a 15% off at the time. :)

                                                                                                                     













First one:  This was for my friend. It's so original. Also she loves those kind of love French necklaces that Topshop and Accessorize normally do so she loved it...I hope.

2nd: This is the one I bought for myself. I love it, it's a bit longer than I thought it would be but it's still lovely.



    In other news, I am offically on Christmas Holidays so I can (kinda) relax for two weeks now. I'm writing some Xmas cards for my friends at the moment, I just felt like it. I need to get into the Christmas mood. I was standing at my bus stop today with my friend and it started snowing heavily. I felt like a snowman by the time the bus got there. It was great acting like a 5 year old :)

Also, I saw Wicked last night. IT WAS AMAZING. Although I can't get the songs out of my head - ever. Thank you and Happy Birthday George :)
Tonight, in a couple of hours, I'm going to my friend's Xmas Party in my new dress. I shall take a picture of it before I go.

Have a nice evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*