Saturday, 29 January 2011

Quick Update #2

Sorry, I feel like I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy - like I have 6 pieces of homework this week and it's 3pm and I've only done 3 of them AND tomorrow I have to go out and do some Media photography so...I'm actually doing things for once this weekend.

French went okay - had to start again though (Long Story - rather forget it :S)

Also, for regular readers, I'm reading Teen Idol - Meg Cabot, I know. So before you may judge me...Dreamland made me want t a happy book and I've been needing to read this again for a while because it's a bit of a childhood book....So there.

Last night, I had a great fun evening. It was my friend, that I've known since like Pre-School so...3, turned 16 on Thursday and well, she had a party at the new Pizza Express near me which has IPOD DOCKS so you can put your iPod in and listen to your own music. I love it there. The waitress was nice too. Which I LOVE when the waitress becomes like your friend for a couple of hours.


Anyway, it was really good because I got to spend some time with my friends. We haven't all gone out in ages and it was nice and enjoyable...and I wonder why people talk to us sometimes.



My Entry for the Weird Hair. Joey and George's were...well
I don't think they'd want them to go to the public ha :)

2 comments:

  1. My hair was wonderful. The only reason I wouldn't go out with it in public is because i know everyone would copy it. The all-bunched-up-at-the-top look with a curtains fringe and random strand hanging down through the middle is SO in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I thought.
    Although, Joey's pigtails look was very...I was just come over by how amazing it was.

    Haha I love you George :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*