Wednesday, 9 February 2011

My Lovely Sweet Sixteen

So I promised details on The Birthday. For those who don't know, I turned sixteen on Sunday.
Sorry, it's a little late - I was waiting to see my friend's pictures.

So. On Saturday, I went to Nando's in Richmond for my birthday meal with 7 other friends. George and Joey who are frequent commenters on here, did attend of course. So we met up, had dinner, I opened my presents and then, my oldest friend, Julie who doesn't go to my school sadly, and my friend Holly came back to my house and we chatted like all teenage girls do.
And then it was over.
The thing I can't get over is that it went soo quickly. I was in there for 2 hours and I didn't even notice time passing. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. So moral of the story. Enjoy something much more while it lasts.
Here are some pictures:


Me and George - mid talk. I just have to say I love her. She is that amazing.
I love her facial expressions too.

My Birthday Cake. When it was in front of me, I forgot what I had to do.
Suddenly, I remembered and blew out the 6


Mine and Julie's actually wonderful Dad dancing.
I cannot dance for my life, gracefully.

So that was the Saturday. So on my actual birthday, Sunday. I had THE NICEST EVER Roast Dinner with my parents and grandmother. I have never seen my mother and grandmother so happy, it was such a nice way to spend the day. I normally celebrate my birthday with my friends on the day so it was nice to do this.

So overall, I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you to all of you that wished me happy birthday. I appreciated it.

Next thing - 1st blogoversary - 17th February. Wow. One whole year of book blogging. 
'On my Bookshelf' coming soon hopefully. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeargh. Blogspot is annoying in the way that you can't directly reply to comments, and you don't automatically get notifications about "replies". This is about the other post, btw :P

    Anyways, funny pictures, I like the Dad dance one most x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah. But I think if you click subscribe by email below, you get the comments by email.

    haha thank you :) I am such a bad dancer it's unbelieveable.
    And I do dancing after school....with singing and drama. OH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I feel so daft... xD
    No worries, I did High School Musical and was Sharpay and I took dancing lessons and they still had to dumb down the choreography for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry. I just realised myself.

    Oh. Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*