Monday, 25 April 2011

She's Back.

Yes I got back last night from Cyprus..very late and went to bed straight away as it is 2 hours ahead from England so for me it was like midnight when I got home.

Anyway, after a lay-in this morning and the grand feeding of the cat next door, I am back to blogging. I also had to wade through 255 emails (I'm not kidding) mostly from Facebook and threads and urgh. It was weird and annoying. I don't want that many again.

Anyway, after Nessie telling me I had a Tumblr reply problem, I THINK I've fixed it - not too sure though. I fail at technology sometimes.

Anyway, Cyprus was veeery nice and I went to a lot of lovely places around the island including a Roman Archological Site called Kourion which brought back memories and history from my Roman Mysteries series of books days. I still need to read the next one...you might have a Roman Mysteries revival in the coming months. That could be fun :)

Also...I was lucky to have PETER ANDRE on my flight back from Cyprus (there were many a scream at the gate) and his children were on my flight going and he was at the airport waiting for them so basically...I saw him twice in a week...I don't particularly like him but oh well! :)

The Ampti-theatre there.
I used to absolutely love these books.

Anyway, hope you all had a great week while I was galivanting around. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOEY who you might have seen commenting. She's 16 today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*