Saturday, 16 April 2011

Sunshine, Swimming and...Revising

I won't be posting for a while. I'm going on holiday tomorrow to Cyprus for a week with my family. Normally, we go away in May Half Term (last week of May) but because of my exams, we're going away now instead so I can attend revision classes in May. It's nice for a bit of relaxation before manic and stressful-ness and basically me panicking.
So, see ya in a week. I will of course, be taking books with me so I'll have some reviews for you guys when I come back...oh and don't forget some lovely revision! hah.

In other news, Audrey at holes in my brains (an amazing book blogger - so funny) has been holding a week long event all about movies. I am guest posting and today is the last day before she's back to the books. Anyway, have a look around some of the last posts and reviews which are great and really interesting. She's also holding an international giveaway with it. Click here to check it out!

Also, I have joined Tumblr. Finally. You can have a look at my recent posts and I'm planning on putting some bookish things on there. Click here to see my work in progress
*HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED ON HOW TO USE IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE FOGGISH!!* I'll love you for eternity.

Anyway. I'll leave you on this - it made me laugh when I came across it:

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time on holiday and get some reading done too! Wish I was going to Cyprus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the holidays, Cyprus is supposed to be lovely according to that one guy I used to talk to who came from there ;)
    But honestly, it's in the Mediterranean which is one of the loveliest spots on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, cool place and awesome food. Take tons of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*