*Sorry I haven't been doing this for the last two weeks - Blame Drama rehearsals/performances
This week's theme is Books I would love to be seen made into Movies
1) Shadow Web - N.M.Browne - for those who have seen my review of the book, you will know that I LOVE this book and even when I first read it, I've always thought that it should be made into a movie. I think it would be easy to make and interesting too to see the change in the different lives. I would love this book to be a movie and to show how far I wanted it to happen - I started to write a script of it last summer. However, I'm no script-writer and only got to Chapter Two but still, I have so many reasons why this should be a movie. OH MY GOD I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS AS A MOVIE! Calm Rebecca, Calm
2) Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - Gabrielle Zevin - I read this book last year and I thought it would make a pretty decent movie and interesting too. I can imagine it being made a little like 'Speak' - kind of showing you that whole American high school thing. And the hospital scenes would be easy enough. I would watch it at least.
3) The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen - I don't think the whole book should be made into a movie but there are parts of this one which I can see in movie form and could be interesting like that. I love this book - it's one of my favourites but I do think not all of it should be made otherwise it might ruin it for those that do love this book to pieces *points at me*
4) What I Saw and How I Lied - Judy Blundell - this is one of those books which start at the end and then do backwards and I think if it was made into a movie, it should be done this way too. I can imagine the sparkling dinner scenes and the 1940 type glittery dresses being used for this one. Actually, the more I think about it, the more I can see this being able to be a movie. Might be slightly better than the actual book.
5) The Sky Is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson - Joey was going to film the beginning of this book for a project at school and by the sounds of it when she told me, had lots of ideas for it and I could imagine it. She didn't do it in the end because she had a limited time but still, I can imagine at least the beginning of this book being made into a film. The poems need to be added in somehow without losing the mystery behind them but someone could come up with a way to do that, right? Yeah...I would again watch that.
6) 13 Little Blue Envelopes - Maureen Johnson - With the characters and the continuous change of locations, I can see this being a movie and being a little bit like Bridget Jones with some of the funny moments throughout this book. And Maureen Johnson, in general, is funny as I've seen through her tweets.
------------Sorry guys but that's it for today. I need to do some revision and to be honest, all the other books I can think of that I love are well...I think they would be ruined if made into a movie...*cough* Twilight *cough*