Sunday, 1 May 2011

On My Bookshelf (6) - Make-Up, Books and how my Tip of a Room is looking

Hey, haven't done one of these in while! Oh well, anyway, here are a few things I have required over the past few weeks:


Bought:
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak - For my History GCSE, they recommended it and I've heard good things about this one.
If I Stay - Gayle Forman - In preparation for when I get the paperback of 'Where She Went' - the sequel of this one.
Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro - I so desperately want to see the movie of this but I didn't get a chance, so I thought I'd get the book to comfort my need and they were all in a offer so I got this one free :)




 Bought:
Rimmel London Clear and Protect Nail Varnish -£4.50 - I needed a new one of these as my Barry M one, which I've had a while, is running out and has turned a light pink colour :S
Stay Matte Rimmel London Conceler - £3.99 - As my face is just one giant spot right now (a bit exaggerated but I have a very big spot right now on my cheek) which is weird as I never get spots, I thought it was time to invest in some conceler and chose this one as it was the only one that matched my skin tone...I am too white.
Rimmel London Special Eyes Eye Pencil - £2.99 - I got it free and my one is running out.


 Bought:
Red Bracelet - only £2.99 - I really liked it and I now wear it a lot, it's a bit different I thought

Lastly, this is my desk at the moment:


And that's just a couple of my books. Have a good week and May Day! :)



5 comments:

  1. OMG Those books are THE BEST!! I hope you like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious to hear what you think of The Book Thief...I have heard good things about it but still trying to get through The Game of Thrones series...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh jeez, The Book Thief is one of my favourite books EVER. And Markus Zusak's other book, I Am The Messenger, is in my top 5, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey: hahah thank you! :)

    Queen: yeah, hopefully I'll read it soon for my exam. Maybe next. Oh is that another series by him? I must admit it is a thick book.

    Becca: oh GOOD. Yeah I've heard so many good things about this book, thought it was worth a try when I saw it recommended in my bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!
    And if you get your ears pierced, get it done in a proper place, I did and I haven't had one infection :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*