Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: 'Awww' Moments (#12)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish




This week's theme is those moments where you have shout 'AWWW!' to no-one in particular

*NOTE* All my moments I could think of would have given the plot away so I'm going for a list of books that contain 'AWW!' moments with the characters in it. If you would like the little details on what happened in those 'AWW' moments, comment below with an email and I shall tell you!

1. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - Eli and Auden
2. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen - Macy and Wes
3. Last Chance by Sarah Dessen - Colie and Norman
4. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness - Todd and Viola
5. The Betrayal by Mary Hooper - Lucy and Tomas
6. The Other Countess by Eve Edwards - Ellie and Will
7. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin - Naomi and Will
8. I was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison - Jenny and Captain Williams
9. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - Elizabeth and Darcy
10. Lady Grace Mysteries: Haunted - Grace and (I can't remember his name - the Earl of something I think...)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Elizabeth and Darcy. They are amongst my fav book couples.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*