Tuesday, 14 June 2011

A-Z Authors - L

I found out about this through Phanee from funny wool and is hosted by Heather at Proud Book NerdI thought it looked quite fun so this month, I shall be doing a post every day (except Sundays) where I shall tell you about amazing authors that have surnames beginning with that letter. I hope you enjoy and tell me if you know any more with that letter and I'll add it to the post! Thanks.
NOTE: As I am doing my exams at the moment, I may miss days so shall combine letter together, I'll say if I do in the title - Thanks.
Here we go....

L

Suzanne LaFleur

She was kind of the only author I could think of that was beginning with L and I had read and that no-one might have heard of. I didn't think Love, Aubrey was going to be good but I was so surprised. You are simply only following a young girl's life and I thought it might seem too young, too simple as it's classed as Young Adult. However, it isn't. She successfully makes it interesting and deep yet keep that child like innocence throughout and it made me enjoy it incredibly. It made me think about my own childhood and about what if my life was like that myself, thankfully nothing like that has happened to me or in the near future shall not, hopefully. It really does make you think about yourself and the world around you and the things people have to suffer with these days as children. I liked that moral. 
Her books: Love, Aubrey, Eight Keys

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good read!

    Hopefully I'll be back up tomorrow so I can post my M.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*