Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's theme is Books that leave my mouth hanging open and unable to speak.
(Sorry, short again - was in the middle of some homework when I thought of this...)
The sentences after the books listed are my reactions to the ending
1. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness - Reaction: What the... oh my god, oh my fricking god.
2. The Ask and the Answer - Patrick Ness - I hate you Mayor.
3. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - John Boyne - *Silence.*
4. The Diary of Anne Frank - I think if I remember at the end of this one I started crying and then got up and went about my business.
5. Then - Morris Gleitzman - Oh. Why kill them? I hate the Nazis. Go Felix.
Sorry, for my short rendition of this post, I shall be back fully next week.