Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Guest Post about my bookshelves!

Last month, I volunteered to take part in Kirsty from The overflowing library 's weekly feature, Bookcase Showcase.
It is a feature I read myself, as I am so curious to see what books other people have on their shelves, sad but true. So, I was delighted when she said I could.

Anyway, while I was in Berlin (details will come...) over the weekend it was published and yes, I just realised.

Check it out, it's pretty weird seeing your bookshelves on the internet, that's NOT your blog. Kirsty is a lovely person and I love her books, especially with the amount of British books she features. She's also holding the 2012 British Book Challenge that Becky from The Bookette hosted this year.

So, check it out here and tell me what you think :)


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, it's nice that you did this - you do have quite a nice library growing there. I like this. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*