Thursday, 1 December 2011

Looking back at NOVEMBER

November was a weird month. I felt like I was reading a lot but I only read two books, as well as two texts that I'm doing in class at the moment.
I also had a bit of a blogging slump. I just didn't know what to write and had so much work on that I just left it thinking, hey, when I have something to write, I'll write it. As you can tell, nothing came. Anyway, here is a link up for November if you missed anything.

Reviews:
Wither - Lauren DeStefano

Memes:

Other:

Guest Posts: 


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I've not been a regular poster since forever. I feel pretty guilty about that, but it's the bearable kind, hehe. Life is busy, we all know it, I can't wait to read the next post you put up, whenever you manage to/feel like it. Much love! X

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*