Sunday, 1 January 2012

2011 Challenges in Review

Challenges are great - and irritating. I don't take them too seriously but it is annoying when you're 1/2 books away from your goal. Here is how I did in the challenges I was in, in 2011:

COMPLETED

I aimed to read around 10 books in the YA Historical Fiction this year. I, however, managed 17 and knocked off 3 to-reads for this genre. Click here to have a look at the books I read. 

I am also competing in this in 2012 so have a look here for the sign-up post on how to get involved if you're interested.


COMPLETED

I aimed on this challenge to read 9-12 books all by British Authors. And? Well, I managed 20 overall, which I am very pleased about! I also managed to 5 more books off my to-read list by doing this challenge. Click here to have a look at the books I read.

Again, I am also competing in the 2012 version of this challenge. Click here to see my sign-up post.


INCOMPLETE

I tried so hard to read 50 books in the year of 2011, but failed by TWO BOOKS. Nonetheless, I am proud that I read more books than last year (43). I blame my exams in May/June for it...and Wicked - that was such a long book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*