Saturday, 14 January 2012

My week has been a little hectic...

This week has been a little hectic since I returned to college.
I had an exam yesterday, my first ever A level exam...and well, I don't particularly want to think about it but let's say I doubt I passed it.

On Monday afternoon, I have my other exam for January, which is History. I am incredibly scared especially as I'm only half way through teaching myself the syllabus (long story).

So yes. I am a neglecter of the blog and yes, thank you 'Anonymous' for that comment on how awful I am at blogging and should just shut the blog down, I so appreciated it and felt happy for the rest of the day all in the comfort of knowing what I already knew. Thanks. So much.

Moving on, I have many new books on my bookshelf and the fact, I've been working in a book store the last month, book are far from rare in my life. I have found a girl in my English Literature class who shares passions for the same sort of books (e.g. she is a MASSIVE John Green fan - oh yes!) which helps.
College is hard, and I know it isn't going to get any easier.

With the pressure of a blog as well, sometimes I wonder why I do everything.
But fear not my followers, this blog will NOT be closing down any time soon, nor will I abandon it.

Rebecca shall be back soon with more books than ever

Have a lovely week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*