Saturday, 10 March 2012

On My Bookshelf (17)

This meme is inspired by the similar meme, 'In My Mailbox' created by The Story Siren  (I don't have a Mailbox...)

Last weekend, I may have taken advantage of some gift vouchers I had for Amazon and Waterstones...

Bought:

Fever by Lauren DeStefano - After Wither's (see review) AMAZING cover, I knew the whole series would hold amazing covers too. This isn't as great as Wither dress-wise (yes I judge this way...) but it's still better than a LOT of covers out there. Looking forward to this one.
The Girl in the Mask by Marie-Louise Jensen - This is her new book, just recently released. I heard about it last weekend and decided to order it as it was half price on Amazon. I LOVED her previous book The Lady in the Tower (see review) so I hope this will be as good if not better. It sounds a lot like Celia Ree's Sovay The cover is beautiful though...


What did you get this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, Fever! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Wither, but haven't read it yet [off to read your review of it now]. The dress on Wither is definitely better, but this is still very pretty.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*