Sunday, 18 March 2012

On My Bookshelf (18)

This meme is inspired by the similar meme, 'In My Mailbox' created by The Story Siren  (I don't have a Mailbox...)

So when I took back BUMPED to the library, I glanced into the teen section and found this quite by accident. In my work top (I work at a bookshop - surprise?) and in a library where everyone can see I come from there...wow, I felt unwelcomed. I could see the librarian thinking 'Why are you in here? You work surrounded by books'

Borrowed from library:

Crossed by Ally Condie - This is the second in the Matched series. I read the first one last year after it came out and had mixed feelings about it (as you can see here). However, there was so many things that I wanted to find out, I wanted to complete the series. Let me know your own thoughts if you have read it.


What did you get this week?



6 comments:

  1. I read half of the first book in this series, but then lost it... I realy should read it- they sound so good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they are pretty good. I think you would enjoy them :)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Matched, need to pick up Crossed soon! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so far. It seems better than Matched at the moment.

      Delete
  3. Great week! I have Crossed but haven't read it yet. Soon I hope.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard some pretty mixed things about this one, and since I didn't really like Matched that much I think I'll pass on it. Hope you like it, though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*