Sunday, 25 March 2012

On My Bookshelf (19)

This meme is inspired by the similar meme, 'In My Mailbox' created by The Story Siren  (I don't have a Mailbox...)

This week features a non-YA book but still looks incredible.

Borrowed from a friend:

- The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern - so this has a small story behind it. My friend, G, got this book for her birthday and loved it. I mean LOVED IT. And because of working in a book store, I saw it frequently with people raving how good it was. 
So on a train ride home on Thursday, G, myself and our other friend E decided to do a three way swap. I gave E the only John Green book she hadn't read, An Abundance of Katherine's. E gave G John Green's The Fault in Our Stars. And G gave me this. So here we are :)


What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read The Night Circus, but it looks awesome :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! I loved Night Circus too. I hope you love it just as much.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*