Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Tuesday Top Ten: Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. 

This week's theme is Books that are on my to-read list this Spring because well, I need to get round to reading them - like now. Next week, I go on half term (or Spring Break) for two weeks so MEGA reading time - although revising will be on the agenda...


1. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green

2. The Girl in the Mask - Marie-Louise Jensen

3. Divergent - Veronica Roth

4. Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend - Cora Harrison

5. Fever - Lauren DeStefano

6. Beautiful Days - Anna Godbersen

7. What Happened To Goodbye - Sarah Dessen (WHY HAVE I WAITED THIS LONG TO READ THIS?!)


8. Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro

9. Velvet - Mary Hooper

10. The King's Speech - Mark Logue


AND SO MANY MORE. It's crazy...

5 comments:

  1. You need to read What Happened to Goodbye RIGHT NOW, what are you waiting for!? haha. no but really, it's not my favorite Dessen book, still great but yea. As far as Fever, I can't wait to make some time to read that one. The Fault in Our Stars is a masterpiece and Divergent is hands down my favorite Dystopian to date! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know why! I bought it a couple of weeks after it came out last year and am yet to read it. She is one of my favourite.
      Really? That's good news, I'm really looking forward to those books :)

      Delete
    2. She's one of my favorites too. I love rereading her books! I found Stephanie Perkins books to be just as amazing as Sarah's, if you haven't read any of her stuff you should check Anna and the French Kiss out!

      Delete
    3. Same! Sometimes when I re-read books, I don't enjoy it because I know what will happen and the writing kind of loses something. But I have re-read all of Sarah Dessen's books (apart from What Happened to Goodbye) - they're so good.

      Well, I got a copy of Anne and the French Kiss for my birthday earlier in the year so that may be appearing soon hopefully :)

      Delete
  2. The Fault in Our Stars is amazing, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*