Tuesday, 8 May 2012

I am giving up blogging. For Two Weeks.

After saying I was going to be cutting down my posts here, life's sort of got on top of me.

Unfortunately, I am giving up blogging.



No, not for good! (although that was a hard sentence to write)
I am giving up blogging for the next two weeks. I will check comments and I am in the middle of writing a review so there will be posts, just not as many as usual or I would like to write.

I have 5 exams coming up over the next two weeks and a lot of work still to complete so I would like to focus on these. My education comes before blogging. And if that makes me a bad blogger, well, then, I'm a bad blogger. At least I won't fail though.

This is just a little warning. Please, keep talking and commenting - I will read every single one. I promise.

HAVE A GOOD TWO WEEKS :)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! Or I guess endure your break is more appropriate. Good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a lot of people are having to put the brakes on a bit for exams. Yuck. I literally just got home from taking one haha. Well, good luck on all of your exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's because a big chunk of the blogging community are bloggers so with it being exam season, it's unsurprising really.
      Thank you!

      Delete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*