Monday, 27 August 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back! I went on holiday for 10 days to Spain as it's the summer holidays so I knew that I wouldn't have any internet aspects. It's that time of year again when all bloggers have a little time off to go on holiday for the summer I guess.

I have spent the morning catching up on my favourite blogs, commenting and replying to some of my own comments on my blog that have been published in the last few days. It was lovely to come back to so many!

So the next week holds some serious work both blogging and college. I have a ton of college work still to do by next week (ek!) and quite a few reviews to write that sound a little professional at least.
Here is a low-down on the books I read while I was away:

Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier
The Little Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery (I won't publish a review)
Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry
New Girl - Paige Harbison (a retelling of Rebecca!)


Let me know what you thought of any of those books or what you, yourself are reading! See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! =) I have read and enjoyed Puhsing The Limits, it is amazing! I haven't read the others, but New Girl sounds good. Glad to see you back and hope you had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome back! How was Spain [SO jealous]? Ahhh, PtL! I loved it so much. New Girl is a fun read, too. The other two aren't ones I've read, but I've heard of them both [vaugly]. I'm looking forward to reading your review of PtL, especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Spain was good, very hot though.
      Ah that's lovely to hear. I found it very different to what I was expecting but you'll see my complete thoughts in the review. New Girl...definitely not my favourite I'm afraid :SA

      Delete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*