Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Would really appreciate your help!

Another quickie post.
I'm in the middle of starting my Media coursework for my A-levels and for the essay I am required to write, I need to conduct some primary research.
If you have a spare 5-10 minutes, I would very much appreciate if you could fill in the survey below, which includes watching two adverts about a minute in length each.

All answers are anonymous and will only be used as reference by myself in my essay that will also be read by my teacher and an examiner. Please be as honest as possible and let me know YOUR thoughts. Thank you so much!

If you can't see the form below, click here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHRocEZ5WWZpMWw4MEdmdUFLNGtiQXc6MQ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*