Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Looking back on SEPTEMBER

Previous months: 
February
March
April
May
June

July

August

It's October already? This month has flown by along with the rest of the year!
September has been full of new things. I started back at college and although I've been there already for a year, I've had to cope with new classes, new timetable, new teachers and new people that I spent my day with. I hardly ever see some of my closest friends which is a bit upsetting as it's my last year before university. I just hope this year goes well.

Reviews:


It was so hard to choose a favourite book this month, there were so many! I think the huge surprise was The Night Circus. So good despite my apprehension. I also read Emma Hearts LA, but the review is still to be started completed. 


Memes:



Other:
Media Research Survey (I still need more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*