Thursday, 3 January 2013

Create my Blogging Resolutions 2013


I did this last year and it proved to be successful in telling me a little bit about what people actually thought of the way I ran my blog. Sometimes I think owners of blogs can kind of glaze over what their blog is like for their readers because it's really how THEY want a blog to be run.

I would truly appreciate it if you could fill the form below in as truthfully as possible. It would really help me in looking at what I need to do this year on the blog. And also make it better for you!

I have made the form anonymous because I think people are more truthful then. If you do want me to know who you are at the end of the form, just put your name and any links in the last box before the finish.

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say!

(The results will be posted later in the month)




1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! A form to fill out is a great idea. I hope you gain some good feedback and can make you're blog even more awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*