Saturday, 3 August 2013

Guest Post on E-books versus Physical Books

Just a quick heads up that I wrote a guest post over at Fluttering Butterflies run by one of my blogging friends, Clover (who is one of the most genuine, loveliest bloggers I have come across).

It's all about the pros and cons of e-books and physical books written from my perspective - someone who is both a bookseller and a blogger that uses both those formats. I know it's something a lot of, if not all, people have an opinion on so check it out, and let me, and Clover, know your opinions on the topic - I like to know everyone's view on discussions such as this.

Coming up on the blog this week...well, in between my working schedule I've *somehow* written some reviews and a memo. Phew, this whole five-day-a-week working thing WITH blogging is HARD.

Also check out the discussion I posted yesterday about the topic of sex in Young Adult literature. ANOTHER topic I think we all have an opinion of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*