Thursday, 27 March 2014

Warning

Just a little warning that there won't be much content from me in the next few weeks. I have three massive university assignments due in at different times in the next two weeks, so it's all a bit stressful right now.
Mostly because one of my assignments, a business report into the marketing of Hotel Chocolat, has been over complicated with no help from my lecturer. So while I'm trying to work my head around that, there's not much time for anything else currently.

I am close to the end of E. Lockhart's We Were Liars which is AMAZING and I can totally understand the hype about it at the moment. I'm planning on going old school and reading War of the Worlds next. I'm off in two weeks for Easter holidays with NO work (thank god) so hopefully lots and lots of reading and blogging will happen then!

That's all, I'll be around on Twitter and Instagram (@rebeccabooks) if you want a chat. I will be complaining a lot though.

Also, if you know anything about marketing or business reports, I will love you forever to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can, most of the time, make my day. Write anything, be it your comment on my post, if you agree or disagree or if you want to ask something - I check them most days. So go ahead, write something! :)

*I have removed the option of anonymous commenters because I was having trouble with spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.*